Tuesday

For the ladies.

Before.

Corbin Bleu has alwasy been good looking. I don't care what anyone says. But something about his femininity had always been a turn off. But now, Corbin Bleu has changed. Something about him has masculinity. I think it's the facial hair.

After.
Something about having hair on his face has made me renew my obsession.
I don't know if it's like his stache brings out his lips? I don't know what it is.

Like tell me there's not something about the facial hair that makes you wanna smack this b.
ya'll know she's like 30 right?

And look he's on a motorcycle. How effin HAWT is that?
He can ride me on that anytime, shooot.

3 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

yeah...he looks really good with the facial hair! lol
and ur crazy...and yeah shes not cute

Soul*Star said...

yaaa see i THOUGHT i liked him before... but now i know its love.. lol

Anonymous said...

Amazing. the end.