Tuesday

Lollipop. You must mistake me for a SUCKA!

BRITNEY'S BACK!

I think Britney got her groove back, ya'll.
What do you think?
I mean, how many times she gon' pull him by his tie tho?
Damn.
I think she looked nice with red hair.
Her belly is definitly gone.
Do you think the nudity was too much?
I think it did the trick.

"Daddyo, you got the swagger of a champion. Too bad for you, you just can't find
the right companion."

I never really responded to the comments on 10 Things I Hate About Fashion [didn't read it? click it!] but I'd just like to respond to Internet Goon and say I absolutely agree.. DON'T DO THE DURAG! The only exception is at night time, to keep the waves in tact. I have to say I doo like the high waisted jeans and scarves, though. Matter fact, I wore a scarf today! Why I wore it is a different blog in itself..

Before blogspot shuts down at 8,
I'm going to leave you guys with this...

If you only see him when the street lights are on..

If he walks in front, or a far distance from you in the street...

If no one ever sees you guys together...

You are...
A Jump off.

PAAAAHAHHAHAHA!

Man and Wife is madd funny.
You guys should watch it.


Oh and one [jk three] more thing(s)...

Look forward to more
"10 things i hate about.."
articles
I got a good response and a lot of things to hate on
so that's gonna become like.. a series

annnd

there's gonna be another series called
granny's emails
which are gonna be actual emails from my grandma
they are sooo good

i ALSO want you guys to read
Crucial Cuddling Time
[click it]
in preparation for another article of mine,
seasons of love.
yeah man..
im tryina do big things.

3 people left me some shugga!:

DC to BC said...

haha i love the fact that you liked that post. and hey, don't clown the jump off. sometimes you need them in there. shit, i've been one before. they're as vital as a wifey.

and in regards to brit's video, sure, she may have a groove back, but it's a new groove. she sang oops i did it again. then she paid mtv to give her some awards to catapult her in the direction of stardom again. and now she's getting butt naked to sell records / mp3s / posters / whatever the fuck she sells. cool, i guess. but she didn't have to do all that.

and fuck waves. too hard to maintain. i like my sprinkle of grey hairs on my unkempt head. that's how i'm going.

DC to BC said...

besides that, fashion is whatever. i can't clown anybody for what they wear, cuz if it's what they do, it's what they do. some of the coolest people aren't cool cuz of their clothes. they are just cool as shit cuz they're cool as shit. those are the people i respect. see me on the typical day. sweatpants, hoodie, no shower. and i'm still that dude! YEAAAH!

B. Coles said...

Yeah i most def. like it! alot actually. And I agree...she looks hott with red hair. And i like the nudity (no homo) I think shes bak on trc and im proud of our little britney! She's done good with getting her self together and I just think that she wanted to show us just how together she is!