Tuesday

can I talk my sh!t again??


The names Kenneth F. Manjo, Kenny F for short but you can never fail with Manjo.
The son of two
Motherland Immigrants.
was born by the capital raised in Silver Spring.
Art is what I do Marketing is my thing.
Im transferring to
Clark Atlanta in the fall.
Gil-Scott Heron is greatest poet of them all (well at least my favorite)
Philosophy is a
shitty minor, you've been warned.
I
love all major sports and I played college football (quit in the spring).
Never been a big fan of school but i love my pen and pad.
Oh, and bloggin's cool too.
I've developed a hatred for people standing behind me.
Dining hall food
SUCKS, but music does not.
Kanye West is the shit, old school hip hop is the only hip hop (ok maybe not).
The
album drops this summer (hopefully).
I know how to read!
Purple is the coolest color.
I'm not very religious but hold firm to beliefs.
My morals keep me guided and the Bible helps me sleep.
I try to keep life movin forward, so get your
PF Flyers and keep up with me!

5 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

awesome! i didn't even have to tell you the specifics!! make sure you always include a pic or vid... and always change your font to small... you did that* lol... I LOVE IT... welcome to the ecp fam!

Kenny F said...

got you lol...good look!

mellow yellow. said...

hello :)

welcome to the familyyyyy.

-leah aka mellow yellow.

oh, and kanye west IS the shit.

Kenny F said...

^^...haha well said!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.