Wednesday

hindsight-->20/20

I don't know why I had to read this like four times before I was like, "yea I get it" lol. Out the mouth of Tupac Shakur, dont dwell on the past. I fuck with this joint hard. "Just let the past be, and Be" [copywritten quote by I]. But I notice that I do catch myself saying what if, and if I could have just done this different, so I could learn from this quote. And as a people we need to be more solution oriented, what has happened, happened.

2 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

I love thinking about "what ifs" Then you let your imagination go...What if i had her as my girl? What if I was an athlete? What if I broke my leg? Stuff like that..yzr..But I do agree sometimes you gotta let the past be...and BE

Anonymous said...

OR... you can go back... and try again.. and try harder... or try to fix what happened..