Thursday

FML!!!

Alright y'all, I got some shit to get off my chest yo, so bear with me on this one.
So im on a mission downtown looking for a job when I run into this homeless guy...

Well lemme jus give yall the dialog real quick (paraphrased)

homeless guy
: you got some spare change brotha?
Kenny F
: naw ma dude, i ain't got shit on me moe
homeless guy: anything, a quarter, watever?
Kenny F: naw, nuthin
homeless guy
: Im a veteran help me out... you cant tell me with all that gear you got on, that you aint carryin no change...?

Wholetime he's raisin his voice, spazzin out and shit...and i really didn't have money on me (what am i spose to do give you my sneakers?).
Am i obligated to give money to every homeless guy i meet on the street corner?
[whatever the case, I'm in total support of all veterans]

oh...
And the icing on the cake of a perfect day...
broken mpc (damn i hate lil cousins)...
thats $700 I aint gettin back..ugh
well, atleast im not--->
A tree

Fucks with the new layout tho Jaz!

1 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

i loved that entry! good shit... and i'm with you yo... atleast im not a tree.