Friday

..see you in my nightmares

Big bday shout out to my girl Cassie from PaperCartel.com!

Anyway, my nightmares are at it again... this one was just weird. Read on!:

It was 3 days before the beginning of exams and I just entered the library to study. There were two asian girls sitting at a seat off the diagonal of mine. I couldn't remember where I knew them from. It'd wreck my brain if I didn't figure it out so I thought long and hard about it.
That's when it hit me.
These two girls posted a video response to one of my videos on youtube. They were so rude! They were ridiculing black people, telling me they hated me, telling me that I knew nothing about asian culture and flicking me off. I was furious that these girls were students at my school and I really wanted to know what I did to them to piss them off so bad.
I decided to walk over there and ask. They must have recognized me too because I swear I heard one of them whisper, "shh she's coming". I just pretended like I didn't hear them.
"You two are the ones that sent me that rude ass video on youtube" the bold one responded, "yeah and?"
"AND what the hell did I do to y'all for you to send me that?"
The quieter one tried to tell me sorry but the bold one cut her off and said, "You think it's funny to make fun of our culture? Well we don't! So we had to show you what it felt like. You got what you deserved, spazzojazzo"
"Wait when did I make fun of your culture?"

"Where do you think you got that peace sign pose from??"
I laughed. These chicks couldn't be serious! They really were mad at me for posing with peace signs in my pictures and videos. I told them I got it from sailor moon and walked away.

The rest of the night I spent studying my butt off but something about these two girls still bothered me. I stayed in the library til three a.m. knowing I had a long uphill walk back to my dorm. And I was carrying madd bags.
On my way back to my dorm, a friend of mine with a car drove by and offered me a ride. I said yes, but I only arrived in the parking lot to find the same two asian girls in the parking lot. I discussed how asians try to steal the african american culture anyway (junko) and that we are even (even if my pose is from sailor moon). I proceeded to tell them about their selves and got my ass whooped. No further details.


This is Junko

1 people left me some shugga!:

mellow yellow. said...

yeahh..my friend gives me shit for doing those poses..he says it offends him & then later pretends that he doesnt care so idk.


any reason you think u had that dream? or is it just like wayy random