Wednesday

Re: "Recycle your relationships, go green and stop wasting your energy"

Okay y'all, I'm not just trying to play devils advocate here, but there were a lot of generalizations and misconceptions in the original entry (by B. Coles) that I feel on behalf of the 'fellas' i must clear up and make sense of. So I'll quickly cover the aforementioned quotes...

1. "A lot of times women find out they've had game run on them, nine times out of ten, they aren't going to do anything about it, and men know this...the men who do run game, run game because they don't care whether or not they loose you."

- okay there's some truth to this but before i go on lemme just make one thing clear...ladies, no matter how you look at it, men are gonna be attracted to females other than yourself. Now, if he acts on those emotions, its a different story. I feel certain girls get "game" run on that ass because they don't do enough in the relationship to let a dude know that she cares that much. So I don't think its a case of we don't care about losing you, it's more we don't think you care.

2. "A man will change his woman b4 he changes his ways"

- Come on, Don't y'all watch Maury, lol. But on a serious tip, I don't fully agree with this. I feel if you know your guy cheats, but your his main joint, then you can change him cause he wouldn't want to leave you. I don't know how to better explain it but if you watch Baby Boy you know what I'm talking bout.


3. "the only reason a man is going to stop cheating, is when he finds a woman that wont let him cheat."

- To me this contradicts with number three. Us men are always gonna be the bad guy but sometimes girls need to look at themselves to see what they doing wrong.

4. "Do whatever you want ur woman to do. If you want your woman to cheat, keep on cheating."

- well I cant really refute this, its the golden rule.

However this doesn't go for every man. So the whole "all men are dogs" thing needs to stop. Believe it or not, there are some guys who don't cheat and are loyal and what not...
but you know what say about good guys...

1 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

1. wow okay i never looked at it like that...

2.lmao good shit... but at the same time if a main joint is good enough to change a man why is she JUST a main joint.. and not the ONLY joint?

3. yeah, sometimes

4. YURP

"so get on your fuckin job" lmao

"get you a girlfriend or shut the fuck up" LMAO

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD VIDEO! LMAO

I'm not gettin rid of my 98% shoot..

CHEATIN IS NOT 2%. HELL YEAH THATS A BIG TWO!