Friday

JAY-OH-BEE

Yeah, I'm on my grown woman status now. Workin' full time and what not.
Nah... I'm sicin' it.

Cuz even though I am workin' forty hours a week and gettin' paid.
I AIN'T DOIN' SH!T!
Lol.

I mean that's my kinda JAY-OH-BEE!
But I thought I'd share with y'all the highlights of my day.
I have discovered some really awesome computer games.
For all you computer game geeks out there...

Even if you aren't a computer geek... try one!
[Just Click on the Picture =]

First: Block N Roll



I've mastered this one just about because I've beat it once but honestly it NEVER gets old.

Second: Text Twist



This one gets frustrating and old fast to me but it will always be a classic.

Third: Helicopter



My co-worker showed me this joint. It reminds me of a game I used to play on my TI-83 lol.

Fourth: The Impossible Quiz



I haven't mastered this one at all. There's really no way to master it. It's just... retarded yet... captivating lol. You have to play to understand.
The answer to that one is abundance by the way. Like, a-bun-dance.

And last but not least there's always MINESWEEPER!!



Yesss. Minesweeper is.. and will always be... my shit...
It seems like no one knows how to play it. I do. And I can teach pretty well too...

Well... this sums up my job description..
Computer games and scholarship searches lol...

0 people left me some shugga!: