Friday

Pics from the audition...


these guys may look crazy but they were amazing on the dance floor


dancin derrick
he continuosly doesn't make it.. but keeps coming back lmao


hey thats me and my crew!


thats my buddy Kimar.. i hope he got really far... he's mad flexible


the guy on the right was in the top 32 last season and came back to try again... he took maddd contemporary and modern classes to become a better dancer and in the audition they tested him... and made him not only do hip hop but salsa and contemporary as well...


she was really good too.. shes also a gymnast.. they came all the way from new york... see me in the background?


it was early... don't judge us lol


yeah.. that's a good shot


thats Jewel... we became good friends in this process... i really hope i find her


theres the host lady Cat... she was sooo think it was scary


theres michelle again (L)


see the shorrt shorrrt black kid in the back? thats my friend Manny he's from new york too. he was an AMAZING break dancer and we sat next to each other the whole time with kimar lookin at cute girls and crackin on bad dancers.. thanks for a great time fellas...

0 people left me some shugga!: