Thursday

ALOW ME TO [NO RE] INTRODUCE MYSELF!


My name is Bailli.

People call me Bailz or Bails
I also answer to BColes, Big Bails, as LaVana likes to call me Bailamos,
and as my aunt calls me BaiLou, oh yeah, and Bailli too... lol
I am a special type of person... thas y jasmin and i get along so well... we're both unique in different
ways... but have a lot in common at the same time.. lol
ummm.... some personality flaws
Im selfish... or as my ex-roomate likes to spell it "shelvish"<-- haha dumb ass
and im spoiled...which is prolly why im selfish, there are prolly more, but im an optimist, so ill focus on the good
Im determined, intellegent, a good listener, but also talkitive, and im very opinionated
Im also hella cool, b.e.a.youtifull (inside and out), and ginuine.
Im 18, my b-day is May 4th, my favorite color is lime green, im a Christian, and I LOOOOVVVEEEEE Mexican food... my fav restaurant is Don Pablos! lol
I attend Howard University and I room with some1 whos heee-llarious and has hillarious friends... I jus moved rooms and ive laughed the hardest in the past two days than I've laughed all school year.
I love to love and hate to dislike... Im not good with adverisity
My mommy is a single parent and she's my everything
My dad passed when i was 8 months old and I miss him like crazy
I have a little brother that gets on my nerves sometimes but in reality, Id loose my mind of something bad happened to him.
Thats not all, but I told jaz id try not to write a whole page... lol

5 people left me some shugga!:

S-Diggy said...

wow i guess i should have gone in depth a lil more lol

but what up Bailli,
its nice to e-meet you!
yeah one big happy family. like a lil club of our own lol

lookin forward to ya work dude

Soul*Star said...

lol heyy.. yess we are officially eastcoastpost familia lol
but yea can't wait to read what you gotta say... im sure jasmin pickd u for a reason
newhooo i like ur name.. its cool, and different haha
nd thnks about the picture

peaceee

Khyote said...

YAO! Ms. Selfish, nice of you to introduce yourself. Can't wait to see what you going post up herre!

BlackStar said...

Well if ur selfish and I'm alwayz right, i would love to see how our blogz would play out.... i digg da intro its swift. I guess were East Coast Fam now... So bring da insight homegirl.

B. Coles said...

awww! I love yall already