Wednesday

A new Theory

Okay so sometimes I have these random thoughts that i turn into theories/philosophies...
This morning I was thinking about why people say that "Tittles ruin everything" and why they actually do...
This is what I came up with:

When people are in the "wooing" stages they are actually trying to impress, sustain, and basically "win" the other person over. When people tittle their relationship... it gives one (or both) of the partners the idea that they dont have to try anymore because they have "won" that person over already.

Which brings me to another philosophy...

If people would only keep trying after the tittling of the relationship, I think a lot of relationships would stay together longer. I feel as though, if people would try as hard to KEEP one another, as they did to GET one another, maybe so many divorces wouldnt happen. Maybe even more marriages would happen...

I dont know, what do you guys think?

Quote; "Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened" -unknown

3 people left me some shugga!:

BlackStar said...

I would have to dissagree Bailz... I think that from jump there shouldnt be wooing invovled. Cause when ur wooing ur usually being someone ur not, and u can't woo forever. Sooo when she or gets to know the real you.... It doesnt work cause thats not the person they liked. They liked the "wooed" (I made up the word isnt it swift) up you. So if everyone was theirselves relationships would last longer cause then people would get what they signed up for

Anonymous said...

im not saying that they shouldnt be themselves... love cant be built on a lie!
In my opinion, "wooing" is being your self, but like i said just involves more trying, thas all. DANG! im watching martin and gina jus said that wen they first started goin out (the first month) marting used to go everywhere with her...
and he said it was cuz he was tryna get some... end quote...
and now that he's gotten it, he aint tryin any more... see, thas tuff stuff

Anonymous said...

i feel like... the One... will be that person that woos forever... and never will feel like he's won...
the One that does it right will the the one that continues to try to impress and sustain...