Monday

Standard Deviation.

First things first... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!
This is my 75th post...
I think that's somethin to be happy about..

Kermit the Blog..
Isn't that funny?!?!?! No? Iigh.
Now for our article...


No Homo.

I think that the formula for percentiles under a normal curve applies to life. If you haven't taken statistics or some type of finite math this obviously isn't gonna be your article but hey...
I think it can describe friendships like..
They say that 68.3 percent of all values lie within one standard deviation from the mean. A standard deviation in this case would be a circle of friends, in term of closeness.. So, 68.3 of all friends are true friends, and the next 27.whatever are associates... that last 4.2 percent being enemies or people you aren't fond of.. Or for some people it may be the opposite.. LIKE ME! 68.5 being enemies or people im not fond of.. 27.whatever being associates and 4.2 being true friends...
I think that the mean would be different for everyone. You know how normal curves have negative and positive numbers I feel like.. some people are good for you some people are bad for you... yes there can be good enemies and bad friends.. for some people their mean could be a negative! It just depends on the person.
I think my mean would be a positive one. I don't need goody two shoes but i damn shure don't need the devil.
Standard deviation would be like 3.. because 68.5 percent of my friends [using the first way] would be between a -2 and a 4.. when people get out of hand towards that -5 and 7 and crap they become associates... and so forth."

Ok I feel like I'm doin a lil tooo much with this one. But I just hope I helped somebody out lol.

And iGoon when are we havin our blog war, damn.

Let's talk about a swagger jacker.
No beyonce, No.
I'm so upset.
Here are some of her recycled concepts.

That shit ain't even cute. They prolly paid maddd money to look like a butterfly metallic mermaid mix gone bad.
And she must love Kylie Minogue..


New meaning to riding a bike..

If you want to see more Here's the Link.

Well I'm done for now.
BYE

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

LMAO..." butterfly metallic mermaid mix gone bad"

i'm disappointed Bey...

DCtoBC.com said...

didn't know she was swagger jacking that hard.

B. Coles said...

lol... yeah kinda same here... 4.2% true friends, 68.3% associates and 27.5% are ppl im not fond of...idt i have any enemies... that i know of... lol
I dont get the mean thing...imma try and read it till i get it. yeah u guna have to explain that to me a lil more in depth... u know me....
I think it looks better on JLo...
I guess the uncomfortable look on her face came from knowing she wasnt the 1st to do it and fearing that some one would find out...
Who is that other girl with the bike thing on?
dang b... i mean this swagga jackin is nothing new, but i didnt expect it from her. I mean it's like Tyra says... if ur guna copy...make it ur own...and more importantly...do it better