Saturday

no letting go, no holding back...

...because you are my baby


oh hey.

the names Leah, but I also respond to mellow yellow, l dubbs, high pitched donkey like pernounciations of my name, and baby if your cute. (...kidding. kinda.)


does the name sound familiar?
Remember that girl in the MEN video w/ jazzo? yeah, that was me.
You know that girl whose singing beside her in the "Today's Tunes" videos?
yeah, that's me too.
Are you gettin' Arab Money? so am i.



a little about me you ask?
i'm an eighteen year old african american female.
i like to eat, watch sports, shoot photography, and throw up peace signs while i scrunch my nose in facebook pictures.

my music taste ranges from Alicia Keyes to rhianna&britney, to Linkin Park, Staind,& Manson to Ludacris& T. I. tand to my new favs Kid Cudi and Drake. basically...i have a pretty diverse music taste.

sometime i tend to be that bitter, angry, man-hating black woman...but it's not my fault that men suck.

&& no matter what...

"Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession"


5 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

Y hello there leah!
My name is bailli and ive heard alot about u! (fromm jaz ov course! and all good) but i jus wanted to personally introduce myself as part of the ECP fam!
Nice meeting you and i look forward to reading your material!
Bailz

Khyote said...

YAO! I seen you in them videos! Ya'll crazy as shit. But yea, hello, hi, wut up, YAO!

BlackStar said...

I be gettin arab money too man, and its never the the mans fault, the sooner u learn the sooner things will get better.

mellow yellow. said...

hiiii everybody =]
nice to meet all u guys. w00t!

& Blackstar...we might be clashin' a little if you continue to believe that "its never the mans fault".

.. esp since you the same person who said that Kobe Bryant was the man? oh hellll nawww. i hate to break it to you, but..PAUL PIERCE IS THE TRUTH!!!

aiight, peaaacceee.

S-Diggy said...

sup lil negro

we light skinneds gotta stick together homeslice