Sunday

Okay, so today I broke up with my boyfriend of 2years and 2 months... but i feel fine. not the fucked-up, INsecure, Emo fine, but the I feel okay fine... I mean, we been on this slippery slope...down hill of course, so I've been expecting to break up with him for a while. I was guna do it after the holidays tho b/c the holidays are sposed to be happy and stuff. Plus, his ex-broke up with him about 2 years ago...around xmas... I shoulda known it wasnt guna work out by how the relationship started. Anywhoo, moving on... Okay so, speaking of the DEVIL, his ex...yeah, she ruined him. Str8 up fucked him all over...the stupid slut. But anyway...im jus sayin this because I guess im jus now realizin that you really cant FIX a ruined man. I tried to, and it didnt work out. So now im single and ready to mingle... I thought id be heart broken... but im not. Im just a lil bitter sweet. Bitter because I did EVERYTHING a good... no FUCK good... a GREAT girl friend should do. I was there for him, in whatever he wanted to do, be it with the relationship or life wise, I supported him, I waited a year and a half for him to even ASK ME OUT!!! shit! If that doesnt say enough, what does? He was my first real relationship, my first love. We share the same habbits (dont drink, dont smoke) but not the same life goals (I will get married and have children, he wont). Im a go getter... im determined to be a lawyer and make my way to DA, I dont care how many years of schooling I need. He has settled for what career field he can go into with credits from fucking MC! I could go on forever...but i wont. I just dont understand how I gave him ALL my time, ALL my energy, ALL my love, ALL my everything... and got SHIT back in return... but it's w/e. I know that God puts people in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...he wass just my reason, that stretched into a season. I honstly dont think it was sposed to go as far as it did. But what more can I say...idk... HE BETTER NOT CALL ME TONIGHT EITHER! shit...im a bitter mad angry black woman now... sike jkjk he's not guna ruin it for the next man, I wont let him... I really do hope that he finds someone that he's willing to change for one day tho... IDK y it wasnt me, guess im not pretty, young, or hispanic enough (like his ex... shes like 16...she was 14 when he dated her... and he was like 18... sick shit... i shoulda known! I SHOULDA KNOWN!!!) PS-sorry if there are any type-o's... im not in the editing mood...

4 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

i can't waaaiiiit for us to parrrtyyy

BlackStar said...

Well mama, seems like your doing some major venting. But ummm u cannot fix a guy or gurl for the matter, but on that same token you are supposed to love him or her even with the deepest insecurities. You know the term "flaws and all". So i guess you were right on saying is wasnt gonna work, BUT u shoulda ended upon relazation cause u wasted his time and more importantly urs, and prolly some emotions as well. But yea, angry black women... not good lls. but its seems like ur good, so keep on keeping on.

BlackStar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B. Coles said...

u right...and i did love him "flaws and all" for 2 years... but there comes a time where the flaws begin to tear into the relationship... but when i said "fix" i didnt...let me not lie... i kinda did mean fix...but more so, him be willing to be fixed or willing to change... thats all... but essentially, your right.
And jasmin... I cant wait till we paaarrrtttttaaaaayyyy either!