Friday

Heartless

Yao, it's Khyote hopping into this cockpit for a couple minutes. I have some shit to get off my chest... More specifically, out my brain.

I've just gotten out of a relationship. Reason primarily being miscommunication. (it that not a word?) And at the end of it, I couldn't say, ask, anything to her. She'd get to say whatever she had to then hang up. This was so unfair. The last conversation we had together started with her lying saying I've been disrespectful. I ask how, and she responds with an instances that happened a week ago. She said I dissed her by blaming her for losing a game and calling her name. I admitted to blaming her for losing the game, but I did not call her names. So I ask, what names did I call you. She responds, "You just blamed me for losing and called me names." I ask her again, and she rephrases what she just said. I asks, why are you lying. She asks, why would I be lying on you. I get completely angry after that. Long story short, she didn't want to talk to me EVER again.

Now I'm left knowing my diginty put me in this situation. I'm left knowing my diginty helped me lose a person who's changed my WHOLE life. But then again, she acts as if she's done nothing wrong EVER. Idk, I just feel so angry, depressed, etc. All the bad shit. I am at fault for all this happening. And she's making everyone believe I'm some fucked up bipolar guy. I don't have anyone to talk to or anything. It's like I lost a piece of myself...

4 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

miscommunication is def a word...
but dang...im really sorry to hear about this...i think that both of u had a big part in it and i also think that it got blown out of porportion. Saying that she's the reason for a lost game is not something to break up over, and she shouldve trusted you enough to believe that u didnt call her a name. Then at the same time, you both prolly said some things you didnt mean, and may have been able to hold your toungs a lil more... I think that yall will talk through it and work it all out. I am a big believer in the saying that everything happens for a reason...so jus learn from this situation so that it wont happen again... and thats really all you can do
Good luck with the whole thing tho!

Anonymous said...

i witnessed this first hand and i know that you aren't bipolar and i can see that she is just making excuses not to be with you anymore... she isn't woman enough to be straight up with you so she's coming up with other reasons... you just have to blow her off, blow it off rather.. and move on... love yah

Khyote said...

Well, we aren't together anymore. And she doesn't want to talk to me Balli. She was like, she'd put a restraining order on me if I tried to contact her. So I know we aren't getting back together after this one. I like, really blown though, cause it's like, it is ALL my fault and I have nothing else to say.
Yo JAZZMIN! I know she isn't a woman yet either. And at the beginning of the argument with her, I knew I lost cause of her childish tactics. I'm trying to move on, but it is kinda hard when you really love them and it ends. THANK MY NIGGA!!! I'ma take you shopping one day.... At safeway.

Anonymous said...

Lol... Safeway... you funny