Monday

Yea, this is my car and shit. I've been trying to make it run like any other car. I bought it for $2200. And I've spend over $1000 into it. And it still isn't worth what I spent yet. I keep trying to be optimistic about my situation, but it has not changed one bit since I bought this shit. I'm thinking about just getting a high paying ass job. Like a manager's position or something so I could get myself a new whip. Maybe a 2009 Honda Civic Si Sedan. Yea. Somethin' slight. Then I could pull up to some bun joint liiiiiike, "AY SHAWTY! Like me get a number 1 and a shake." Until then, I'ma be on my grind.

2 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

lol! hey better a whip then no whip... yeah i had a dream that i was pushin this slick ass Black Honda Accord...i think it was, with a wing on the bak... i looked so good in it... so now thas my dream car! lol I never wanted a black car...but now i do! But seriously, be glad u have a jaunt cuz i had a car... it jus stoped workin on me... so now its in the garage...de tagged... so be thankfull... lol

Anonymous said...

i want an audi.
and until then i'm be on my "you want fries with that?" grind.