Thursday


Hello East Coast! I am Khyote. So chill dude who's in love with cars. I currently own a Honda Civic. If you know anything about Honda, you do swapped. I have a B16A. Something slight, YA DIG?! So much that I go to Lincoln Tech here in Columbia, MD. An automotive institute to help me learn about cars and shit like that. Other than that, life's pretty bland. I come here you just release my inner thoughts that people wouldn't usually wanna hear or understand. Basically, my brain does the talking, and the fingers do the walking.

I like ice cream and chinese food. Yea, and I'm known to be COMPLETELY random.

Things I like: I like girls with the nice booty on the back. Smart, and knows how to carry themselves. I also like Xbox 360. Typical guy, I know. And I like to be outside at least 70% of the day.
Things I hate: People who don't have common sense. Point blank.

Uh, that's all I have for you, for now!


4 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

Thats the stupidest shit i've ever heard. How about all fat women in general why criticize the hispanic race. Why not shit on your own race? Very hypocritical statement on your post. Im a latino male that finds this to be racist and Ignorant. Like Kanyizzy said "Racism still Alive, they just be concealing."

Anonymous said...

hey anonymous..
you commented on the wrong post!
DUMBASS

and like i said EVERY WOMAN I'VE SEEN WITH A MUFFIN TOP HAS BEEN HISPANIC..

Get your women some bigger clothes.

B. Coles said...

TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I love u jaz!
but this comment is for Khyote...
Hello!
My name is Bailli!
My intro is like 2 above urs...i think. But i jus wanted to say hey and introduce myself personally as another member of the ECP fam!
Nice meeting you!
Bailz

BlackStar said...

Wass good home skillet biscut... I'm glad i aint the only one who is random....