Thursday

"Jasmin... you're gonna find someone stunning one day"
-Girl across the hall

Well thanks baby but like Leah said "it's not gonna happen". These responses on my video are CRACKIN ME UP!. Oh ma GAWD. Like... the people that it's about.. aren't even getting offended... They LAUGHED about it.. and then we have bitter guys.. that I guess I might have 'carried' in the past... sayin ish like..

It seems as if you have high standards for men that treat you like shit. Apparently you haven't learn from your previous relationships to not go for the guy thats fucking half of your friends. There is no reason for you to go and bash men like this because there are plenty of great guys everywhere, but maybe your not attracted to the nice ones. So do you.


...hi, hata.

PAHAHAHA. YOU SOUND BITTER.. If I'd say so myself. Sorry if I hurt you in the past..
hmm maybe that's why no good guys come to me... Karma?
O Well.
=]

Here's what i said in response:
to that good guy..

i have looked in other places.. ive been in love with guys that seemed like great people only to find out later that they were playing me the entire time..
if you had read my blog before, you'd know that... previous entries have discussed my love life..
seems like you think you know me so well'good guy' but obviously you dont
because if you did... you'd know i don't go to the guy fucking half of my friends.. i know better.

and maybe the nice ones are just ugly.

am I an asshole guys?
lol

4 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
NO ur not an ass hole... but that last one was an asshole remark! lol but all time same time, the truth hurts... lol!

S-Diggy said...

yeah...you an asshole

Khyote said...

I'm not ugly, and I'm a cool ass dude... Just saying..

But it's like this; High Standards leave the little things you'd REALLY appreciate out of a relationship.

But if you don't have such picky traits you look for, you could get more than you expected.

SooPeculiarr said...

LOL>>...yes, and no. And even thats not true. I gave a guys that was not even attractive a chance. And he was an asshole too. LOL. So guys are just kind of questionable. You gotta just wait lol...thats all we can do...for some 'good guy' to come our way a-knockin at the door. LOL>