Friday

Clear Chat History

I'ma Write in Yo Honesty Box and CAPS Lock Yo Azz!

So..
Ya girl Jazzo has more eGame complaints..
Let's talk about eHaters.
eHaters are haters that hate via eSmack.
This includes texting, YouTube comments, AiM, and honesty box comments.
It's one thing to hate.. those that hate in person are like.. better than eHaters because eHaters often choose to be anonymous. But the fact that they choose.. to go out of their way and.. write in your honesty box things like, "you a bitch... you and your bitch ass friends" or IM you from an address you don't know and not reveal themselves, or a number you don't know.. i mean it just shows that you were on their mind.. and they took time out of their day to hate on you..
So the next time you have a eHater, pat yourself on the back.
..progress bitch

Next Topic:
So my mom sent me a text message the other day saying, "You aren't having sex, doing drugs, or drinking are you?" And I never responded.
She called me today and during our convo she said, "I sent you a text the other day and you never responded" after clarifying which text that was, I just changed the subject.
BUSTED! "Don't change the subject!" And I was like ahw shit...
Part of me wanted to just be like.. YUP ALLLL THREE MOM!
But I didn't feel like hearing her mouth..
Luckily, she asked me a question "Do you have a boyfriend"
I told her I have a drug dealing boyfriend. I have been saying this since september and she keeps thinking it's a joke but for some reason today.. she really believed it. Am i wrong?

PS- is it just me, or is food and sex not a good mix? I think it'd get awfully sticky.. but then there's the option of showering together.. what do you guys think?

COLD BEANS HEY! AND COLLARD GREENS

I'm out.
[Sister Act II is on]

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

Sex with food, idk i guess it depends never tried all that... but in da shower. WOOOOOOOHHHHHH, well let me maintain my composure. Sex in the shower it the way to go. How can something so dirty get u sooo clean

Anonymous said...

or something so clean... make u so dirty... [growls] lol

B. Coles said...

sex AND food...? idk.. i cant even do sex AFTER food...
but honestly... thinking about the shower after thing...
it may happen... but no thanksgiving foods! lol jus like chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate syrup, carmel syrup, u know the sticky drippy stuff! lol
that lil boy is soooooo cute and i had to think about it for a minit b4 i actually got it...i didnt get it until i saw the condoms! lol and im surprised ur mom believed this one... lol oh well! idt u really care so... yeah lol