Friday

Blackstar in da Building




I thank GOD every day for this position


The mindset he gave me along with this Vision


Allowed me to speak with Knowledge and Wisdom


BUT THE ONES WHO NEED TO HEAR ARE THE ONES WHO DONT LISTEN




Well whats good people, I am Sam Ofori aka Blackstar. Then name is a symbol from my country of GHANA, in West Africa. Well just so yall know i am all about my Swagg. Some may call me MR. SWAGGER. I love to write, ecspically POETRY. But you'll probably be seeing some of that on here. The little expert up there was from one of my poems. Im ALWAYZ RIGHT, so that usually means UR WRONG. "Music shoots to the soul is so potent so its much more addictive than crack is" thats a quote by my man Black Ice, which leads me to the fact the I love music. I listen to all types u name a song i prolly know it. Lauryn Hill aka L-Boogy is my favorite singer, rapper, you name it she's my favorite. John Legend is my favorite male singer. MAROON 5 IS THE TRUTH, SONGS ABOUT JANE IS MY SECOND FAVORITE ALBUM EVER. I'm very opinionated, but open minded at the same time. I love a good conversation. I also play piano, drums, i sing, and dance. I am a exteremly RELIGIOUS person, I try and put God first in everything I do. KOBE BRYANT is the FUCKING MAN. I played high school basketball at PAINT BRANCH HIGH SCHOOL. I am now a Sophmore at MORGAN STATE. I love my family, I love my freinds, and I love my brova's aka DA FAM. I can prolly go on this for hours, but imma cut it short, let da games BEGIN.


5 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

i love it sam

BlackStar said...

Thanks kid, I tried to edit it and make it small, but idk what happened.

Anonymous said...

i like the poem you had at the beginning...
and the rest i already knew...lol

S-Diggy said...

lol what up mang
-s-diggy, stef, however u wanna say it

B. Coles said...

i like the exerpt from the beggining too... r u a taurus?
cuz i am... and ive been told that we're "always right"...I agree.
L-BOOGY!! yessur! The Miseducation of Lauren Hill was and always will be my fav CD...Songs about Jane is one of my favs too! and i loooove John Legend... Green light is my jaunt!
Praise God...thats vary praise worthy son.
But anywhoo, my name is Bailli and its nice to meet u sam, Ive heard alot about u too! but i look forward to reading your blogs in the near future!
Bailz