Monday

Too Fast or????



CHECK THIS ISH OUT!!!

"It has now come to our understanding that Chris Brown's mom is worried that sexy Rihanna has been using voodoo on her son.According to her the relationship is moving way too quickly, so she feels that Rihanna must have done something to make her son fall so deeply for her."

NOTE:THIS GOT TO BE A JOKE...MAMA YOU NEED TO STOP WORRYING BOUT YA SON. IF SHE GOT ANY CARIBBEAN BLOOD, ESPECIALLY DAT BAJAN BLOOD,SHE PROABLY PUT SUMTHIN ELSE ON HIM, BUT IT AINT VOODOO!LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES HUNNY US BAJANS PUTTIN SOMETHING ON 'EM!!!

But anywhoo... that wasnt the point of my blog... as i was looking for pictures of things that symbolize moving on too quickly... and i found that article... it was too interesting not to post. But anyways... now for my origionally intended post...

AM I MOVING ON TOO FAST??

So, there's this guy that I've had my eye on...since 9th GRADE!!! lol I mean it was jus a lil crush then, but now im gettin to know him and we're like gettin kinda close... but idk... i feel as tho im ready, but could that jus be spitefull feelings making me act out in ways such as these? Or could I really be ready to move on... I mean like I said, my relationship had beendwindling for a while... but i think it may be a lil too fast?? Plus i dont even know if this guy feels the same about me.., I dont know!!! What do yall think??

1 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

vooodooo? pahaha dumb hoe.
but yeah she prolly puttin somethin else on em pahahahaha.

i don't think you're moving to fast i think your feelings with your ex gradually were going away anyway... so it's not like you've stopped likin' someone overnight or anything..

like i mean if you look at it technically like... you broke up on this day... you liked SAS this day... it will seem like you're moving too fast

but if you look at it from the insiders prospective (i just saw inside man for the first time today) you'd know that you aren't movin too fast cuz the relationship had run it's course a while ago