Saturday

temporary hiatus



In the evening, your arrival creates a silhouette in my doorway.
Through mere glances, you communicate your desires.
Then, in a blink of an eye, I succumb to your power, helpless, and hypnotized,
Leaving your hands to gently clench the hollow of my fragile back,
You carry me to serenity.

I spread my limbs and await your return home.
From there, I am your puppet. Every movement is your choice.
With every thrust the silk sheets wear a deeper shade of purple.
We lie in a dark pool of our sweaty passion,
Becoming almost as black as our wrestling shadows on the wall.

I watch them tussle when the back of my eyelids become cyclic
And looking into your mesmerizing eyes may trigger my conscience.
I’d question what it is that draws me to you…
You cradle me in your arms like he should have
You guide me along like he should have

You come in and out and in and out and in and out of me

And my life
Like he does.

And I miss you when you’re not there.

But when I am blessed with your presence, you take me away from the pain
Your fingertips glide up and down my sides,
Kneading my thoughts until they’re nonexistent

Every time our pelvis’ meet I can feel you near my ribs, near my chest,
Almost to touch and complete the emptiness in my heart
Next time, you’ll be closer
And my father will be farther from my memory.

0 people left me some shugga!: