Thursday

Say Hello

to the bad guy,
they say i'm a bad guy
I come from the bottom,
but now I'm mad fly,
they say I'm a menace
that's the picture they paint,
they say a lot about me
let me tell you what i ain't...


YO YO!
what uuup peoples!
Jaz has apparently selected me to be a part of the superb staff of The East Coast Post, so I'm gonna copy everyone else and introduce myself...
My name is Stefano. Nobody really calls me S-Diggy. I just couldn't think of a user name at the time. I guess it works. cuz i have no choice.

But yeah im a Junior (?) at Boston College, from around the way (Boston to Canton)and i'm 21 in like 9 months and it sucks...current age doesn't matter its all about september 15, 2009 baby. I'm a jackass, a goofball, and sometimes a dickhead. makes for good conversation, trust me.

I'm what most people label a hip hop head. i try to listen to everything but hip hop has a hold on my heart.

Most of my posts are gonna be about music. some shit miiight be venting if I'm pushed to the limit, but I don't usually put all my shit out there.
the other stuff i talk about gonna range from race relations to stupid videos to anything else i see/hear that seems mildly entertaining.

I def just fucked up Jaz-o's blog flow (OH I'M NICE WITH THE RHYMES), but it was necessary lol

so yeah, hopefully i post a lot. and i hope the gajillion people who read this blog will enjoy lol

pieces,
S-Diggy

ps
i definitely didn't say shit about what i ain't...but that verse seemed appropriate lol.

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

what did i say about this picture? lol

B. Coles said...

hi Stefano!
Im Bailli (my intro is like 2 posts down)
but i jus wanted to personaly introduce myself!
Like jasmin said... we're all eastcoastpost family now!
nice to meet u!
BColes!

Khyote said...

YAO! Khyote. Nice to meet you.