Saturday

10 things I love...

Grandma hasn't sent me any good emails...

My dropping a load experiences haven't been anything to blog about...

And I can't think of ten things I hate about anything...

So today... I'm gonna do 10 things I love... ON YOUTUBE!! YAY!

No particular order though...
I'm gonna try to put all things that haven't been on my page before so...
It's not really my top 10...
I guess...

COMPUTER CHRONICLES EPISODE 7

This series is really funny... When I'm done with "today's tunes" I'll probably do a series of computer chronicles..
one word... "spacement"

RACK 'EM WILLIE

All the football players on my campus put me on to this... in the beginning of the year they'd just say 'rack em' 'rack em' over and over. It was kind of annoying but now.. I get it..
"like a choo choo train"


GAS SHORTAGE

This is the uncut footage of what became an episode of "throw'd off tv" so in reality it's only like 3 minutes long.. but they cut a lot of the good stuff... The dark skin guy with the braids is my favorite..
"y'all aint' got no gas, my weed man ain't got no weed, my girl's on her period, BK stopped sellin whoppers..."

MUFFINS

I know this is old Liam Sullivan [the kelly shoes guy] but I mean i still like it.
"Israeli-Palestinian conflict muffin" pahaha

BON QUI QUI

Man... I gotta learn that rap!! I love it!
"he could come out the house wit no ankle bracelet on but he got 2 strikes so don't get his order wrong" pahaha

A-R-A-B

Another old one... I don't know if anyones seen it though... I like it.
You guys gotta see 'Hey there khalilah' pahaha

Fast Food Rap

".....crispy"

How to Be Gangster

Don't be turned off by the soulja boy.. it's old.
People might think this is corny. maybe i just love it cuz i love asian guys..
and the 'cameltoe' pahaha.

T-Pain Christmas

Brought to you by the same guys that did the gas shortage one..
"silver rims... silver rimsss... it's christmas time in the projects!"

Christian the Lion

The first time I saw this.. i swore he was going to tear them up! I thought it was so cute I almost cried..

The next ones were already on my page butmy FAVS!
No Use - Jazzanova


Yung Dick



I hope someone enjoyed something lol.

1 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

omgosh i miss us! lol tv production all day... half a semester... lol
awww...whos that in the back ground at that lonely computer... lol
AWWWW IS THAT Y U LOVE IT???
eeewwee... wteff...its kinda funny...but its sad and nasty too... poor rack em
but would it matter if he lit a match if they aint got no gas? i mean a lil residoodoo but that aint bouta do much if they aint got no gas
I like the BROWN skin guy with the braids too... lol... the light skin guy with the bald head looks like...idek... HAHa "Taaarrrrgeeeeey" but he looks like someone off tv...
dang... this jaunt is fowel... lol
wow...he pulled out a gun tho... RAT-A-TAT-TAT-YO ASS! HAHAHAHA
PE-KHAN (like the end of Chaka) ewwwweee... crickett...asbestos... wow...IMAGINARY! OMGosh
Hey thats the same look he had on his face wen the lady at the shoe store told him his feet were big...
OHHHH this is bon qui qui... dang i aint even know... this jaunt is jiii funny tho.
WOW.... i got two sandals on my feet! HAHAHA she be actin what??? lol
this is redic! peta bread! i mad the girl is like fo real fo real covered up... this is a mess! GOAT BIZNESS!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
wow...chopped and screwed tho... lol now i wana big mac! wait...double chesse burgers dont come with lettuce anyways... ahaha she got mad! "GRILLED OR CRISPY?"
He looks like Kevin Song... lol and not jus cuz he's asian... he really looks like him. we gon have to learn that hand shake... Christmas break! "the breastcup" lol
wow...cobie tho? lol thas ma jaunt...
its christmas time in the projects! HAHAHAHA WOW! a bad case of Veeeeeee Deeeee wewzers
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! this is sooooo sweet! tears man... tears! aww wifey! that is sooo sweet! I like the message of that one.. truely amazing.
you already know how i feel about Yooung Dick! lls