Wednesday

But you've never even seen him...


My brother blog did an article about.. e-game... and how people can seem to have swag, personality and humor over AiM, FB Chat, Texts, shoot even blog comments! [iif you wanna read it click 'egame' its really good. the comments are priceless]
What do you guys think about that? Can people really have swag over e-game? You gotta also consider they can press backspace at their leisure... google good jokes to use... AND look at ur interests on FB and pretend they like the same things as you!
We've all done it though... Fell for the e-game... Never seen the person IN person, but they have nice pics... C'Mon now ppl think back to BlackPlanet days..
What I wanna know is... is it possible to like someone you've never seen? And how likely is it that they're actually... cool peeps?..

1 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

oh boy...look at ur interest and pretend they like what you like... dang...well if they like me that much then its wortha shot... Ive never done that b4 but i do use backspace... wen i make a mistake. I dont google funny jokes...I dont think i ever will. lol i was never really a bp fan either. but i see what ur saying and i mean I think liking someone you've never actually met, is jus like liking the idea of someone. Especially if the person isnt being themselves throught the internetshionship... I mean dont get me wrong...they could be maaaadddd cool. But you'll never know until u meet them...in a public, well lit area with a friend or two by ur side. feel meh?