Wednesday

Dance Like the Rent is Due

I was put on to this video by my sister blog Paper Cartel
[don't know what it is? Click It!]
At first I was a little disturbed but you really do gotta give it up to this kid..

Since I titled this "Dance Like the Rent is Due"
I thought I'd add a couple of my favorite dance video's on youtube...


Did you see this kid's face? Pahahaha priceless!


This midget mesmerizes me lol... That's some good ish..


My tap dance class did a piece EXTREMELY similar to this and it was amazing
heres a picture of me from it..

scary right
BUWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAR.

6 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

HAHA!!!! i love it! especially rama lama....yo remember ur taps wen u come bak...we're guna make our way to blake HS and reek some havoc! Yes LAWD! lol i cant wait, i miss u my love. Dec 16th...cant wait...wait...will u be here for the dance concert? Ms DD said it should be like...dang i dont have the email anymore...but i think it was in the beggining of january...im def going...i think... lol we'll discuss later son! love ya dearly!

Soul*Star said...

lol loveeee these videosss hahah the first kinda left me a little perturbed too!
but loved the rama lama.. im super duper obsessed with SYTYCD i was sad wen i didnt go to their concert thingy here :-(
you shud put up ur fav video of YOU dancing! lol

peaceee

Anonymous said...

I'm trying out for SYTYCD!

Soul*Star said...

ah!!!! reallly?!?!? whenn? thats sooo crazy nd cool!!

Anonymous said...

Me and Sade think dat dude doin da beyonce joint is crazy good!! LOL

it inspired us to learn...lol

Anonymous said...

I want to learn too!! I'ma come over! Lol