Tuesday

MY NEW FAV. SONG!

"you ain't gotta take ya panties off just move em to the side"
This song is called I Like to Fuck by Hot Rod Feat. Tila Tequila and B.Dozer

"pretty bitch lights on ugly bitch lights off"
you HAVE to see the lyrics... like... they say 'Chaka Khan' and 'Michael Jackson' in the background... it's CRAYYYZEE... don't you hate when dumb songs have great beats??
"suckin on my titties so milky"
WOW
but on a more serious note...
this is my new favorite song/artist
his voice is
UHH-mazing

2 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

u noe my fav part...from one of my fav house songs...
wait...what about jery curls.
but anywho...yeah my fav part is "faces down, asses up. thats the way i like ta fhuuck" thas my ish...and did she really jus bus out wit da...mama sai mama sah mamakusah>? like really? ive never heard it spoken in such a way... lol im commenting as i listen as not to miss anything. HAHA Chaka Khan...i jus remembered. this song is totally random. SIDE SIDE SIDE... leather pants...jeri curl...and she said shed eff micheal jackson...suck dee until i hurl...this is some sick emenem shit. hehehe aand she said ahma sai ahmasah ahmakhusah...shes nasty. but still cute. anywhoo. im outty
oh no im not...i love that song tooo!! the one at the bottom! i really like his other song too. they kinda sound alike..but yeah i like him...he's cool beanies...okay now im outtie

Anonymous said...

U put my song up lol i put u onto that song - Stephon