Friday

Jane Dimension Presents....

The Underground Love Mixtape...

I really want everyone to download this one... It is SOOOO good... really it is... The only track I'm mad at so far is number7 and that's because I don't like when anyone does anything with Tribe...
Here's the track list..

1. Afta-1- Banilla Beans
2. Clara Hill- Just Paradise
3. The Foreign Exchange- Sweeter Than You
4. Clara Hill Meets Vikter Duplaix- Paper Chase
5. J*Davey- Finer Things
6. Esthero- Superhereos (Afta-1 Remix)
7. J*Davey- Relax
8. Jneiro Jarel- Wont Let You Go
9. Hollyweerd- Have You Ever Made Love to a Weirdo
10. N*E*R*D- Am I High
11. Flying Lotus- Fall In Love
12. Muhsinah- Millions
13. Afta-1 - Candy Box
14. The Whitest Boy Alive- Borders
15. The Foreign Exchange- Daykeeper ft. Muhsinah
16. Q-Tip - Lisa
17. Telepopmusic- Dont Look Back
18. Kissey Asplund- The Big Mess
19. Tawiah- Broken Heart
20. Gemstones- Unappreciated
21. Free The Robots- Billie Verve
22. Gecko Tucker- Monosabio Blues
23. Black Milk- Without You
24. Daedelus- Fin
25. Quiroga- No More
26. Kenna- Say Goodbye To Love
27. Christian Rich- The Shit
28. Brittany Spears- Why Should I Be Sad
29. Matthew Herbert- Celebrity
30. Bishop Lamont- Feel On It
Seriously get it.
I promise there's something on this joint for everybody!

Now let me present to you Today's Tune with Leah and Jasmin..

0 people left me some shugga!: