Wednesday

I don't even know y'all...

You know how everyone has these 'types' and like.. their ideal guy or
girl... I have so many.. like different ones.. There's a type of guy I'd
mess wit, a type I'd talk to, I type I'd go with.. the type I'd marry...
(yeah, even that is different from the one I'd go with)
and then I have it set in my mind what type of guy isn't good enough..
what type of guy I'm not good enough for.. and like that's okay with
me..
but sometimes I feel like what I like and what I'm attracted to is not
what other people would think it is..
this is going back to the dating outsideof ur race
like when you guys look at me what type of guys do u see me dating?
I feel like not only do I have my own idealisms set up but.. when guys
look at me.. they have it made up in their mind what I like as well...
which can sometimes go terribly wrong
because some guys will think I wouldn't go for them.. when I would
some guys wouldn't think they're good enough.. when they are
some guys would think I only like black guys
but nah like.. I like asian guys.
I've never dated a guy that was all black.
I mean they were only half spanish but still..lol..

idk.. I guess I'm just confused...

light skin
dark skin
my asian persuasion

do u like my style?
my sexy sexy sexy

lol yeah I'm in bridgewater.. on my way back to the ham... just thought
I'd blog a bit..
Sent from |.:JaZz0:.|'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

7 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

ur good enuf for any man...or woman, I'd date cha! lol... really tho, it'll happen wen it happens, I know its cold outside and we all wana bun up, but hey I have a bf and i still long to be bunned up. so lets see, would u rather have a bf and long for more, and wonder whats so wrong with you that ur own bf doesnt wana act right? Or would u rather have ur freedom and bun up with whomever u choose, whenever you choose to? Idk, I think ur great and some1 will come to scoop yo a up soon enuf... give it time...maybe ur jus not as ready as u think u are...
Love you Child!

Soul*Star said...

agree with you. about the whole "type" thing... sometimes i'll be interested in a white guy and he be like "oh i thought you only dated black boys" iono.. i guys you just gotta make it clear to these "types" of guys that you are interested, otherwise... they'll think otherwise..


peaceee

Anonymous said...

Nah bailz this wasn't a "im lookin for a man" blog it was just more... questioning what type of guy you would think i like... i just wanna know

S-Diggy said...

well of course guys are gonna have those thoughts about you. because you have those same thoughts about guys! even if you don't like when people say 'i only date hispanic women' you know people think that way...
but i will say this
i did naaahhht know you liked asian guys until you told me about my boy lol. but ill tell you one thing, i got a thing for asian womennn! so we're one in the same homeslice!

annd if i think about it, i woulda guessed you liked tall black dudes. idk why tho. im not too good with those guesses tho. prolly cuz i don't like to make those judgments til i see with my own eyes...cuz that will take myself out the picture immediately. and i don't wanna do that lol.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH ME!
HA! You didn't want to take yourself out of the picture eh??!

Anonymous said...

we are in the same boat chica :) ppl always assumin wat kinda dude i want... and i def have a diff type of dude for everything--- mess wit, date, tlk to, chill wit, marry, the whole shabang! its normal i think but then again, who am i to say whats normal?! lol

~mexicana

Anonymous said...

I dont think you know what you want girl.... Yikes!!!!