Friday

Granny's E-mails [the fourth]

Didn't read the last one? Click here.

I can't embed this slide show but please actually look at it.. I almost cried. Click here.


HOW WRONG WAS SHE FOR THIS??

and Bath and Body works is hiring.. lol.

Thanks Grandma.

3 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

y did that almost make u cry? lol i mean it was sentimental and all..but it wasnt like...idk maybe ive jus grown insensitive...but it did warm my heart...i jus cant figure out who the other children are...cousins? neices and nephews? idk friends of the kids?
I mean...he threw a can at her... sike jk...she was really wrong for that cuz thats not her child and she shouldve had more patients than that...and she had to know that the camera was there... dang girl...but yeah there should've been a monitor on the bus. But that was her personal decision... she had control over her own actions...point blank...she wrong. and the school system is more wrong bcuz its 9 months later wen they even told his MOTHER! r u kidding me? MoCounty wouldnt have that shit... lolshe needs to be terminated
yeah..thanx grama, hey which grama is this
grama walters?

Anonymous said...

WAIT...! "Ill see you t'marw okahy?" but u jus...oh ic u... dang. COLD BLOODED!

Anonymous said...

Uhm i only have one grandmother lol. And that's my moms mom.
It almost made me cry cuz it was just like hittin me like.. how far we've come as a people and how much effin pressure he's under. it showed he's human too.
and yeah MoCounty def. would NOT be havin' that but driver ish..