Sunday

Today's Observations

[they're actually from yesterday but it was a long night]
Yesterday I had a lot of contemplative time. I was on the T for an extremely long time, trekking to Cambridge, MA only to have to turn around and come right back.. <-That's a blog in itself. Anywho, I made a few observations while I was out.

The first is, homeless people stink a lot. I'm sick and I can't smell most scents or taste most food but the stench of this man almost threw me onto the tracks. Seriously like, it was a problem. To add to it, his entire ass was hangin out of his pants.. (maybe that's where the stench came from)

I also came across some interesting people on the train.. I had a seat from the jump because BC is the end of the line.. So when it started getting crowded everyone was above me, u know? Well as it gets crowded this short, hairy faced, Hispanic dude, looked about 22, he like dodged traffic and jumped hurdles to stand over in my little area. No lie. So I turn my body outward so that people won't like.. think we're together cuz he was real close and he was like holding the bar that was over my head and I was just.. uncomfortable.. To make it worse, he starts singing! Not humming a tune but like legit belting whatever was in his headphones. And to drag more attention to himself, his phone starts ringing all loudly but he can't hear it because he has headphones in AND he's singing and I was just upset. So, I read. Yes, I'm one of those losers that read on the T.

What else did i see? Hmm. Oh yeah! I realize that those fitted caps, new era, etcc... they are so misleading. You will think a guy looks sooo goood and as soon as he takes off his hat his forehead is 5 inches higher than you expected, or his hair line is extremely wide or he has a widow's peak.. and then you're disappointed. SO ladies, before you get in too deep with a guy make sure you've seen him without his hat. Something I've noticed about life in general is that 'i don't want to be in a relationship right now' crap is bullhair.
Yes, bullhair.
truth is whether or not someone says they want a relationship, when they find that special someone that they can't pass up on, their mind will change. Point blank. So if you're at that inbetween stage with someone, where you want a relationship but they 'don't want a relationship right now' for whatever reason, forget about them. Either letting them go will make them chase you and realize that they like.. want you.. or this will save you from a long line of disappointment and misery.
Cuz most of the time, even if it's subconscious, the reason they don't want a relationship is because you're not the full package, or not enough of the package to change their mind. They still have a wandering eye that they aren't willing to turn to you, they aren't willing to give up their right to search. But if you are in this situation, don't force anythingg.. Cuz that's how people end up cheating on people.

today i was watching akeelah and the bee and... it brought me back to Jett Jackson days. I just want to put out a PSA... if anyone knows Lee Thompson Young or anyone that looks just like him... Please put me on. Because even tho I 'don't want a relationship right now' I'd drop that.. for him.

siiiigh....

3 people left me some shugga!:

Internet Goon said...

you would go crazy in NY...real talk..We're talking about crazy ass people on the train, crowded as hell, ages ranging from babies to old ass men and women...I don't think you would like it...

What if that dude was trying to get your attention? I've done stupid stuff like that to get a girl's attention just so the convo could start...Isn't that how you meet new people? If he sings a tune you know then that's a convo starter right there...Or what about you were his woman to be, ideal woman?!

In terms of the fitted caps and hair...Neyo is the perfect example...goodness...

The relationship shit is crazy...either remain friends with benefits or become a couple...simple as that...

I'll fuck up up Lee Thompson Young so quick...

iGoon 4 eva

S-Diggy said...

lmao @ igoon
Cosigning that NY comment for reaaalll. it is on another level over there.

NOTHING WRONG WITH A WIDOWS PEAK, B!

B. Coles said...

lol lol lol dang tho...i hate it wen ppl arent aware of that "personal space" even exists. Atleast his underarms didnt stink. But its okay...i read on the t (train)haha too. oh and aka...a neyo head. lol he looked good as ish...until he took of his hat. HAHA! and yes...jet jackson is very fine! And does my relationship count as one of those that i need to let go? lol