Wednesday

Flatter Me, Baby.



Gossip.
It's a funny thing really.

"i bet you think this blog is about you, bout you, don't you"

Some people talk shit because they got their feelings hurt, Some talk
shit because they're insecure, Some because they actually have a genuine
dislike for someone but for others...
it's because deep down inside, they still like that person and they're
salted and needy.
Let's gossip about those people right quick.

I have a genuine dislike for them. Lol.
Especially when they're talking about me. I wish they would just come
out and be honest with themselves like. Gossiping about the person is NOT
gonna get them back, not gonna make them pay you any mind.. MATTER FACT
they'll probably grow more hate for you in this process... What did you
expect to get out of it?
I know it's like the human nature thing to do, you're hurt so you want
them to look like the bad guy to everyone else as well as you but deep
inside you'd hop in their arms in a split second. Why deny it? Why cause
drama?
Here are some rules.. if you're gonna gossip like that, don't deny what
you say... man up to it.. Get a journal or a counselor or get in touch
with ur emotions and be honest about your shit.. shit!

Saying stuff like
"Don't start thinking u shit..cuz u aint..aint no body finna talk about
u like u hot shit"
or
"No.. wth? dnt flatter yaself"
does nothing but flatter me, baby...
Because YOU were the one talking about ME. You are the one denying it to
MY face.
YOU are the one contradicting yourself.. talking about me yet telling me
no one is talking about me like I'm hot shit... hmmm...

Think About It, sweetheart.

Oh and for those that are wondering where this is coming from yes this
article was derived from a real live event lil and those were direct
quotes.
Pahahha, clowns.

Little somethin' to set the mood..

Sent from |.:JaZz0:.|'s T-Mobile Sidekick®

1 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

awww damn...and here i am thinkin all my talk about jc.com inspired it! lol jk