Monday



i miss the music we used to make
you know, back in the day..

real music
music musicians made
allowing women to be their delicate instruments
do you remember those days, baby?

i was your wind instrument
sliding your tongue onto my reed
your grease lubricating my cork before you play me
blowing full elongated breaths through my brass
my breathing separated by staccato beats
holding full notes in measures that felt like eternity
making me belt a high A sharp
i can't hold back, forget falsetto
from whole notes you moved to half
from quarters to sixteenths
we made upbeat music
you'd hit each note with such accuracy
strumming the right strings to create symphonies
a one man orchestra, u were

what happened to that good music?


You guys already know... i need a title... or an ending... idek... lol...

2 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

son...did u wrie this son?
hot shiggedy son... lol enuf wit the son? son?
haha jkjk i like how u threw in falsetto... (allusion to...m...u noe who) sike u prolly aint even mean it like that. lol but me gusta son me gusta!

Soul*Star said...

lovee this iono think u need to add more or anything.. iono..