Monday

Henny without the Coke...

So Danity Kane is still just a trio?

Damn. Well, I didn't like Aubrey O'Day anyway!

Damn I called this one like 12 blogs ago...

Now here's proof!
Serena, Alicia, Erykah?? No one knew..
Until now! Click here for the story..

Did you ever think Prince was gay?

I know i did.
MY MOM WEARS HER HAIR THIS WAY!
Look we all love his music but... he's just strange.. Just like Michael, we love his music but we know good and well he was wrong! Anyway, here's what Prince had to say about some current events...

here’s how it is: you’ve got the Republicans, and basically they want to live according to this.” He pointed to a Bible. “But there’s the problem of interpretation, and you’ve got some churches, some people, basically doing things and saying it comes from here, but it doesn’t. And then on the opposite end of the spectrum you’ve got blue, you’ve got the Democrats, and they’re, like, ‘You can do whatever you want.’ Gay marriage, whatever. But neither of them is right.”

When asked about his perspective on social issues—gay marriage, abortion—Prince tapped his Bible and said, “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough.’ ”


Hey Prince, stfu. Thx.

MILEY CYRUS DEAD???

Haha, so some fool hacked her website and told the world she was dead and her fans went BIZURK! I'm sorry but I can't stop laughin at this.. Esp. how Miley said somethina bout smackin' the person that did it..
“What happened, did I die like bungee jumping, getting bulldozed, what happened this time? I got hit by a drunk driver,” Cyrus said.
“Ok good. Wait. What? On my webpage? On my webpage? No. My webpage got hacked? Thank you, you're the bearer of good news. Thank you. Yay! At least I can fix it. Oh, I'm ticked. I'm gonna like, smack 'em!”


Oh.... Miley...

Source for all.


That's all I have for you guys right now...
oh wait... here's today's tune from leah and jasmin!


AND BTW!!
SYTYCD = So You Think You Can Dance
and I prolly will try out for fun.

2 people left me some shugga!:

DCtoBC.com said...

oh boy. OH BOY.

B. Coles said...

mmmmm... i used to love Aubrey... she was my fav...but she started actin bran new and i mean, its like she "spoke" it into existance. Or acted it... idk w/e. wat im saying is...she did all the BS on the side "jus incase" DK fell thru...and look wat happened.
D.Woods...idt she was happy anyways... i think she loved thegroup members but i feel as tho there was something else she'd have rather been doing... idk
NEXT>>>
i dont really think they match....but i mean it may jus be the picture...i guess they're hittin it off tho...so who am I to question...and from that interview... sounds like he needs to pull a UGK and choose.
NEXT>>>
I mean who hasnt thought prince was gay...especially after that Charlie Murphy's hollywood stories episode on the Chapelle show... sexin the ball... blouses... lls priceless. HAHA my mom wears her hair that way too...well sometimes... this lil snipett makes NO sense...i cant even begin to try and figure out what he thought he was trying to say... dang boy...
NEXT>>>
wow...is that really a direct quote? and who the hell was she talking to? I hate to admit it cuz im no longer a big disney fan...they started effin up around... 01/02 maybe...idk anywhoo... but yeah I hate to admit it but shes a big star... and i know her managers taught her how to speak to paparazii... and even if they didnt...she should know better by now...get ur self together hannah/miley/wtfe.