Monday

I'm In Love


Today I saw two bands perform. Invisible Inc and Ill-Literacy and I AM IN LOVE.
Fall in love with me...

I'll add some of their music at the end of this blog but now I must introduce you to my husband.

B.Coles? Doesn't he look/talk/act like Mike Clark a lil bit?
This is Mike Clark guys...

I decided that I need to be at an arts school like, seriously... Coming from James Hubert Blake High School, with a signature program in the Fine Arts and Humanities.. I was surrounded by a lot more artsy people.. but when I wanna make music videos up here, people look at me like i'm dumb. c'mon guys... bask... in life.. or something.. idk... i'm on an ill-literacy high..

The band that opened for them, Invisible Inc was amazing as well [[i couldn't find much info about them on the net]] but lemme tell you they are AMAZING... three dorky white boys that catch you by surprise.. the lead raps with a lisp, the other two make all of the beats, switching off on instruments and autotune it was amazing.. like, off some ryan leslie type ish but.. different of course.. i was just referring to that youtube vid of ryan leslie making the entire addiction beat alone.. in one sitting. [haven't seen it? well aren't i convenient?]

I need to get on my shit.
I could have been near famous by now.
ok so i lied.. i can't embed any of their stuff from like anywhere so you guys are just gonna have to check them out on your own..
while you're checking people out.. check out my girl Muhsinah..
like literally, my girl, from the DMV, her music is very.. well.. different
similar to theat of Janelle Monae..
but yes she is about to blow up.. both of those ladies are...

JUST FOUND SOME iNViSIBLE iNC STUFF!

1 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

lol..he does act like him...alot more than he look like him. lol but awww...thats so cute. lol