Sunday

Screwed Over...


Sorry I haven't been here in a few days... It's funny cuz, I was gonna write about when and when isn't Honesty the Best policy... I was gonna argue that it isn't the best policy... And then two scenarios happened to me where I realize damn... honesty really woulda been the best policy.

"Here we go yo, here we go yo, so what so what what's the scenario"

Scenario 1: Sour Patch Opposition


You guys all know about Heartbreak.. my summer love that was supposed to be so much and all that shit... then as soon as school starts he gets a girlfriend and I just vanish out of the picture. Well, a friend of mine let me know today that I wasn't his only summer love. I found it hard to believe because of how much I was at his house, he was with me, we were on the phone and I couldn't understand when he would have ever had time for her. But apparently, he made time. And apparently, their relationship was just as much in depth as ours was cuz she was talkina bout missin' him and all this other junk. [straight from the source people. i don't do he say/ she say shit anymore].. I'm not gonna sit here and vent about my ex... That's what I have friends like B.Coles, Caramel, and 2DoorsDown for.. lol.
But what I will say is... in this scenario... honesty would have been the best policy.. He should have told me. I'm not sayin' he should have told me while they were talkin' and mess up the relaitonship he had with me [cuz I know a guy would never do that unless he wanted me to leave] but I am sayin' when shit started droppin' anyway... he shoulda just added to the shit list... like, "and i have another confession to make".. Yeah I would have been mad but I mean... I was mad already... now he's getin' two doses of me bein' mad... Matter fact, the fact that he didn't tell me before is enough for me not to ever talk to him again... Cuz this is the second time this nigha has crossed me. If he fools you once shame on him.. but twice? shame on me.. and I'd be damned if I turned that into three times..
I'm sorry but I am about to vent. Because how can someone and somethin so sweet turn so sour... This nigha is like spoiled food.. He was once so filling, so nourishing, so sweet to me... He was a great person, church go-er, hard working.. the type of guy a girl would never expect to do this type of shit... TWO GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME?!?! That shit is disgusting! And this other chick is a roller which makes it even more disgusting... See, I know madd football players up here goin wit two girls at the same time but i mean... you EXPECT that from them... not sappy dudes like him.. smell me? It's nighas like him, first he's sweet, then he's sour.. that make girls think guys are all the same. How do you even expect us to ever open up the same? When we do, we get screwed over.
Question: One of HeartBreak's best friends is also one of my really good friends. Should I be mad that he didn't even tell me about her. When he knew about our relationship? Or do you think that he even knows about this other chick?

This one won't be as long but I am JUST as salted.
Scenario 2: RKelly/ MrBiggs type shit.

So.. there's this football player up here that I'm pretty good friends with like I care about his wellbeing and shit like that.. Him and some other football players were trying to fight these other guys after a party last night.. So me and my roommate are like trying to follow them make sure no cops come and they don't get in trouble and shit because we only have one more game and they could lose scholarship over this shit. Now this one player in particular had me holdin' his jacket, his drink, followin' up on him... venting everything that happened to me and I was really there for him. Boston College police took his ass and had him sittin' on the curb and shit and I waited, right there, in the cold... when all the other bitties were just fight thirsty and left.. Me and my roommate were the ones to make shure alla dese nighas got back to their rooms iigh and weren't fightin' anymore..
Later that night, I was solo dolo [longer story] waitin' on my roommate... and I decided to call him [from my roommates phone] make sure he was ok, and i was just gonna go over there to wait for my roommate.. this nigha tells me he's sleep
i mean that was believable because it was almost five in the morning but... what got me was... A lil bit later, I get a call from his phone and when I answer, it's my roommate [no not like that guys] and she's like where are you? When we meet up, I see that the boy was right there in a lounge with this chick. Did I really have to get lied to though?
Honesty would have been the best policy. What was his reason to lie? He didn't have one. If he was just like, I'm not in my room.. I woulda been like okay. I wouldn't have been mad.. or jealous or like, skeptical... That's my friend, you know, I wasn't tryina beat LOL. If we friends, you know what I'm sayin' like.. I'm not sayin' he had to say, "I'm not in my room, I'm with so and so in the second floor lounge" but just be like I'm not in my room.. he ain't have to lie and say he was sleep.. Right?
Why do y'all think he did that?


I feel sorry for the next guy. Cuz I'm gonna LIE MY ASS OFF. I'm gonna date two guys at once, I'm gonna lie about my wherabouts.. Because I'm gonna make sure I get him before I get got.
Fuck these long nosed nighas!


And remember kids,
If the truth don't set you free....
It will set itself free.

Nighas Lie. Chicks Lie. Numbers Don't


PERFECT TIME FOR TODAY'S TUNES WITH LEAH AND JASMIN!

8 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to lie cause in most cause sometimes the truth is good enough, and people deserved more. What would you have done if he said I can't talk to you right now cause Im talking to this other girl outside. How would you have felt? He was protecting your feelings. Cause realized you did alot for him. Women swear they alwayz want the truth, but yall can't handle it when its given to you. So if you want the truth, please be sure your ready for it...

Anonymous said...

but no thats why i said i didnt expect him to tell me while i was talking to him... because that's make me go away..

im sayin when shit hit the fan... he might as well have just told me.. then.. afterwards...

Anonymous said...

Regardless of when he told you, you would have been hurt, maybe a little. Maybe alot. But you would have been hurt.

Anonymous said...

Yes. And I was gonna find out eventually... so he should have just told me earlier.. back when i was already hurting.. now this is dose TWO of pain... which is unnecessary..

and honestly... im less hurt than i am glad that i know now.. cuz i woulda messed around and continued to befriend him.. hell i might have even liked him again eventually... and would have never known of his capabilities? fuck that. lol.

i'm glad i know now. cuz now, i can say fuck him. with confidence that he did me wrong. before it was shaky like... well.. i knew about Egg.. [you know who i'm talkin about] so i guess i can't really be mad.. but now... now i have solid reasoning to say fuck that nigha. and he is a nigha. cuz this is a nigha tendency. whole time it's a pussy nigha tendency. man the fuck up.

just because i didn't know about her? that makes him right? hell to the no.
and when i did find out.. you can't man up to yours? fuck him.

and every other nigha that plays the 'nice guy' and screws girls over.

i have lost hope.

Anonymous said...

real grimey.. with the first scenario, i wouldn't have expected the friend to tell you cuz even though he cool with you, niggas always got each others back first, ya know? with the second scenario.. all i can say about that is that even though you don't see him like that and he may not see you like that right now, he might be trying to keep that window open, therefore telling you he was chillin with some chick would have gotten that window closed real quicky fast-like. and you right, he coulda just said he wasnt in his room, but some niggas really dont be thinking like that sooo...

SooPeculiarr said...

Some dudes don't want ppl in thier businesss...i soooo didnt mean that in a rude way...but i really don't think he was thinking that way, I dont know why he's hiding stuff from you if he was ur friend but sometimes i lie to my friends when im out late with a guy..lol..i jus dont really want ppl in my business. if he would have said that he wasn't in his room, he prolly thought u was gonna start thinkin stuff, espescially if they were about to fight earlier. so maybe he just thought if i say im sleep, it would be over. just a thought. i dont think it was intentional.

n the nucca in the first sitch. thats the same stuff im talkin about, the guys u would never expect doin ish like that is just immoral, and then other guys wonder why girls just cut off ALL guys, this is the same reason why. Cuz ya'll stay actin up. jazzybooboo, thats the same thing i said, I feel bad for the next victim, but what happens if he ACTUALLY IS different? then what happens??..just another thought..

oh yeah, and I just wanted to point out that just because a guy goes to church it really doesnt mean ANYTHING. honestly.

Anonymous said...

aleah, i know about that bros over hoes mentality... so i think he knew too... so im not mad at him

you know, kswiiss you are totally right... i didn't think about the fact that he wouldn't want me to be worried about him cuz of the fight and what not...
it just sucks that i had to find out he was lying... u know?

B. Coles said...

mmmmm.... yeah i dont think the friend woulda tol u cuz thas his bff and its all about loyalty with relationships and even tho not telling you meant that he was being disloyal to u, maybe he jus more so wanted to stay out of it than anything else. idk. that would be a hard situation if i were in it, to be honest with you.

and as for that 2nd scenario... idk about that. I mean i dont really see the big deal in him being with ur roomate in the lounge if there was really nothing to it. So maybe there is more to it than what they're telling you. idk, it jus seems like thats such a petty thing to lie about