Friday

MUSIC!

Well 50cents album release got pushed back... so get Lil Wayne Dedication 3 HERE!!
I also have a friend with a pretty cool playlist that I made into a mixtape for you guys to download so if you're into alternative music please check it out.


Click the pic for the download... Here's the track listing...


Erase and Rewind - The Cardinals
Come Out and Play - Offspring
Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against The Machine
Lithium - Nirvana
Bigger Than Punk Rock - Sonic Boom Six
Outside - Staind
It's Not Over - Chris Daughtry
Stop - Jane's Addiction
Never There - Cake
Would - Alice In Chains
Mother - Danzig
Undone - Weezer
20th Century Boy - Def Leppard
I Wish You Were Here - Incubus
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Search and Destroy - Iggy Pop and the Stooges
Bad Rep - Joad Jett
Float On - Modest Moude
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
Starlight - Muse
Roxanne - Sting and the Police
Shimmer - Fuel
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Woman - Wolf Mother
Luchini - Camp Lo
Wrong Way - Sublime
Love Shack - B-52s
I know you, I live you - Chaka Khan
It's All Been Done - BareNaked Ladies
Poison - BBD
She Wants to Move - N.E.R.D.
Short Skirt Long Jacket - Cake
Buddy - DeLa Soul
I'm Just A Girl - No Doubt
On my Own Time - Gym Class Heroes
Time Won't Let Me Go - The Bravery
Say Anything Else - Cartel
TROY - Pete Rock and CL Smooth
Bed Time Story - Slick Rick
Hey You - The Exies

0 people left me some shugga!: