Sunday

Bringin' it back..

Start this off wit and update... here's what Kanye said in his blog about his arrest

HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED…WHEN I LEFT THE CLUB, I WAS ENCOUNTERED BY A THIRSTY PAPARAZZI AS USUAL. HE FELT HE HAD MORE RIGHTS TO MY SPACE THAN ME, SO I PUT MY HAND UP TO PREVENT HIM FROM TAKING MY IMAGE. I DIDN’T ASSAULT HIM BUT MERELY PUTTING MY HAND UP TO COVER HIS LENS. MY SECURITY YELLED, “GET THE CAMERA OFF HIM.” I GUESS IN ALL THE COMMOTION THE CAMERA SCRAPED HIS NOSE.

THREE HOURS LATER I GET A KNOCK AT MY HOTEL DOOR. THERE WERE FIVE POLICE OFFICERS IN FRONT OF MY ROOM AND I HAD NO IDEA WHY. I HAD MY SECURITY GO SPEAK WITH THEM. THE COPS WERE VERY CORDIAL BUT TOLD ME THEY HAD TO ARREST ME BECAUSE A COMPLAINT WAS FILED. THAT WAS THE BOGUS PART. THEY PLACED ME IN HANDCUFFS AND DROVE ME TO THE STATION. THEY SPOKE ABOUT HOW THIS WAS OBVIOUSLY A PUBLICITY STUNT BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER BUT THEY STILL HAD TO GO THOUGH THE MOTIONS. WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE HOTEL THERE WERE PAPARAZZI HANGING OVER THE BRIDGE ABOVE THE HOTEL TRYING TO GET A SHOT OF ME GETTING OUT THE POLICE VAN. EVEN THOUGH I WASN’T CHARGED, THE DAMAGE WAS DONE. SURE ENOUGH THE NEXT MORNING, PLASTERED ACROSS EVERY MEDIA OUTLET… KANYE GETS ARRESTED. IT DIDN’T MATTER THAT I WASN’T CHARGED OR THE FACT THAT I HADN’T ASSAULTED ANYONE. ALL THAT MATTERED WAS THAT I WAS ARRESTED.


Next I have to bring an article back...
No one has been helpin' me out with my scenario's [didn't read it? click it!] so I'm just gonna hope that those involved in the scenario's are readin' this..

I don't know how else to emphasize that I like my guys hard to get.


So recently.. I discovered that like.. the chase is really important to
guys. Whether they know it or not, they aren't gonna take a girl
seriously or be able to be in anything like, long term with a girl that
wasn't hard to get.
Now, not being hard to get doesn't make you easy. The chase consists of
many things. And being hard to get doesn't mean be impossible to get.

A LOT of girls get that twisted.

However, lettin a guy know u are feelin him too soon... and just
allowing things to grow rapidly, takes away from the chase. Which is
necessary for a guy to take u seriously slash be with you for a long
time.

I speak from experience.

Even if everything is there... that *it* factor... the potential... the
looks... if there's no chase, its not gonna feel like a prize. u kno?

I discovered... today actually... that I am the exact same way.
I love the chase. I don't like it when a guy straight up likes me and
that's it. He could be the cutest thing, he could be the sweetest
thing.. but if it comes easy (not calling him easy) it's less
rewarding.
And if I'm feeling a guy, I don't want him to like me back right away..
I wanna have time to discover more things.
That's why I'm drawn to mysterious guys, I like figuring out aspects of
their personality, instead of him just being open and layin everything
out from the jump.
Don't get me wrong, I need a guy that's gonna be open, honest and
straight forward with me...

..eventually

but for the sake of enjoyment in this 'getting to know each other'
process lets gradually get to that point..

What's bad about this concept, however, is at times I can't decipher
between whether I'm actually interested in a guy, or if I'm interested
in the chase, the process.

And sometimes.. I can't tell if I really like people or if I just like
the *idea* of them, and having them.

And quite frankly, I don't have the time or patience to figure it out.
Like I said before, fall in love with something that can't hurt you.

Yo,
forbidden fruit is so much sweeter.
Like, the connection we had when I couldn't have him was so much better.
But now that I can, I don't think I want it....
I mean I'm no home wrecker... but Idk it was somethina bout it..

Could it be the chase?

6 people left me some shugga!:

S-Diggy said...

lol i say theres nothin wrong with bein open.
im not gonna spill my guts but people seem to think they figure me out easy. i dont really care but i guess its a big deal to be mysterious.
im not a big fan of the chase. cuz when i chase, i make things seem bigger or better than they are to me, and when/if i actually get what i want, it seems almost..anticlimactic? prolly cuz i hype it up so much during the chase and cuz i dont usually go for someone i know isn't too interested in me. ah well...maybe ill try to change that. thatll take a while tho.

Anonymous said...

See you and I have had this conversation so I know what you mean and like there is nothing wrong with being open..

you have an outgoing personality and that's the
openness you're speaking of...

Of course I want a people person! No one wants a shy, hide-under-a-rock type person..

But I'm talkina bout the openness when it comes to "I like you" I think you're this, I think you're that, I want to be with you, I have already given you my heart..

I want to have to EARN his heart not have it handed to me on a platter.

I also I agree with things being hyped up.. But the chase I'm speaking of is not necessarily those first... number getting.. date taking steps... it's more the chase for information about the person's past, and for the chase of getting them to feel for you..

And I feel like if you think of it in that sense... It won't be anti-climatic because you will be just as like... sprung as the other person.. by that time..

Make sense?

Anonymous said...

The chase is the best.... i know what you mean...

one time i was chasing this chick n that was great... then when she became my girlfriend(she kept asking questions like when we gonna get together...she was going hard 4 that too soon)

it got madd boring ...haha... i said i liked it better when i was chasing you...

n bout being open bout telln people you like them... that is not good...

cause that messes shit up...the chase is fucked and then there is no chase...

sometimes i ask girls questions but that does not mean i really want them to answer right away or at all...if that makes sense

yo thas my first blog post right there

S-Diggy said...

Gettin them to feel for me ain't my thing. matter fact, i don't think about it like that. cuz if anything im just tryna talk and see what happens. thats prolly another reason why i don't think the chase is amazing. cuz if its lookin like a failure is on its way, im backin off. so i don't keep high expectations. that way i can't fail myself lolol

B. Coles said...

yeah...i told u...ur such a guy. lol jk but yeah ur right. i think this may even be the reason that i am thinking about doing what i told u about last night. Cuz i was soooo in amor wen he wasnt mine... then he kinda was...now he is...but im not geting what i want out of it...but i didnt seem to have a problem with that b4...but that could be for so many other reasons...thas y idk if the chase is the real reason...idk.

B. Coles said...

jus want to flateer u a bit... my roomate thought u were chili... from a far...but none the less chili...lol and both my roomates said this picture is especially beautiful...lol