Tuesday

10 things I hate...

I'mma switch this up.
This is ten people i hate that I can't have.
FELLAS SCROLL DOWN TIL U SEE JESSICA ALBA.
aka my list of potential [young] celebrity husbands..
the grown men would be an entire different list
[shemar moore. siigghhh..]
IN ORDER
::least to greatest::

#10
Tahj Mowry

Actor as seen on Smart Guy etc.

#9
Justin Nozuka

God I love Asians. Can I just say I'd fall in love with this boys voice.. Singer as heard in 'After Tonight' etc..

#8
Shia Labeouf

You gotta admit he is HAWT now.. But I loved him back in Even Stevens days.. Actor as seen in Disturbia etc..

#7
Columbus Short (ok hes almost grown but.. o well)

Look at those lips. Actor as seen in Stomp the Yard etc. He could get it. Mmm.

#6
Shad Moss

Look at that smile.. Look at that line-up..
I had the toughest time deciding on which pic to put up..
Rapper/Actor formerly known as Lil' Bow Wow. As seen in Roll Bounce etc..

#5
Chris Brown

More pictures of Rihanna popped up than him.
THATS A DAMN SHAME!
Can't even google his own name without a reminder..
Ya'll know who he is..

#4
Corbin Bleu

I don't think he likes his hair anymore. I think they are making him keep it up because of us, ladies. Poor thing.
Anyway, Actor Corbin Bleu as seen in the High School Musical series.
I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN HSM3 DAMMiT!

#3
Jeryn Mays

Toughest time finding a good pic, i had to go through his FB to find one..
Jeryn Mays.. Disney Channel Movie Surfer! Don' HATE!

#2
Lee Thompson Young

We've had this discussion in one of my recent blogs
Actor.. as seen in Jett Jackson

#1
Nico Cary

Had to go through his FB for a good one too..
He's an artist.. In every way shape and form.
Mm mm mmm.

Lemme know who I forgot..
I know some of you guys are prolly mad about the order in which I put some of them..
Cus Chris Brown is supposedly hot shit but like.. you gotta remember, imma dorkk
i can't handle a guy with tooooo much swag lol..
comment with your top 10..

i couldnt make this a like all girl blog so i also compiled a list of 5 girls id hit..
ONCE AGAIN IN ORDER...
::least to greatest::

#5
jessica alba

gorgeous.. she could get it

#4
alicia keys

beautiful and talented.. but she cut her hair

#3
angelina jolie

she cute.. even if her lips are made of her butt

#2
beyonce

you already know

#1
adriana lima

beautiful beautiful girl
Victoria Secret model if you didnt know...

maybe you disagree with my order, maybe you don't
maybe you think some other females should have been on here
maybe you think im a lesbian now
o well heres what you do about it..
comment with your top 5
and dont judge me

9 people left me some shugga!:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! wow, modi and ricky definitely NEED to give your site some exposure. good sh*t on here. keep up the good work and great post. skipped the guys and went straight to the girl's list. Alicia should have been nbr one and angelina should be OFF the list. Just my thoughts........

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! As much as I shout out ricardo and modi on here!!! But who would you replace Angelina with?

Anonymous said...

yes!!!! i agree with every man on this list, well, i take that back, im not sure how i feel about cordin's hair...nice post

ps those papercartel shoutouts are appreciated, ima have to put you on my connects toolbar :)

Anonymous said...

nice lists. love the throwbacks w/ mr. mowry and my BOOO lee thompson young. i used to be in LOVE with him, lol.

Anonymous said...

oh, and i agree that alicia should be number one and angelina shouldn't be on the list. i think maybe a female throwback . . . maybe nia long?

Anonymous said...

good thing you said 'used to' lol... and why doesn't anyone like alicia anymore? is it her man-voice?

Anonymous said...

Who DOESNT like alicia??? that is a BAD individual. angelina should be replaced with christina millian or rosalyn sanchez. matter of fact take jessica alba off that list too and replace them with those two women............

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooh Christina Millian!! forgot about her! You right realestate!

B. Coles said...

yo! I never even peeped this jaunt... son... TJ henderson...like for real...he looks exactly the same... he's so adorable! lol
U know chris brown could get it anytime anyplace
lol