Saturday

Idk

Let's start today's entry off with a lil celeb gossip.. justa lil, things that bothered me.

Yo Like... Amy, Can we help you? In any kinda way let me KNOW!

Like DCtoBC would say... Caption THIS lol. Here's what's happening in this picture:

Amy Winehouse went on a wild rampage around Camden last night, screaming for her husband and banging on the door of her old flat some 100 meters from her current home. The troubled star appeared to be completely out of it and was worryingly emaciated again, with sores all over her face. The wild-eyed singer - still without her trademark beehive and minus her trademark sweep of black eyeliner - then made her way back to her flat clutching a liter bottle of vodka via a building site, signing autographs on the way.

Amy then handed a bottle of vodka to waiting snappers, before shouting through a window: “It’s hard going for a year without sex,” Her drug-addict husband Blake Fielder-Civil is due to rejoin his wife tomorrow, having gone straight to rehab from prison where he served time for GBH and perverting the course of justice.

Source


This picture makes me want to take Jessica Alba off the list. I mean I know her forehead was big but c'mon. These bangs are ridiculous.


Poor Obama

Authorities have seen more potentially threatening writings, Internet postings and other activity against Barack Obama than any other previous president-elect, officials aware of the situation said. Here, Obama is accompanied by Secret Service agents as he heads to his vehicle in Chicago, Nov. 7.

Source

Ok, so blogger like took down my post with all the downloadable music. Apparently it like violated some copyright or some ish. I'm tryina figure out how the sites that I actually got the music from didn't get this message yet I did.. Hmm Jazzo's just not smooth enough huh..
So I really hope you guys were able to get all that good ol Kanye, Ill-Literacy, Thophilus London, Wiz Khalifa, Kid Cudi..
The only one I can see causeing like copyright infringement is Kanye.. the rest of them like what? seriously? Lol.
If you still want any of it just like... shoot me an e-mail shoot me a comment and I GOT YOU!

1 people left me some shugga!:

B. Coles said...

wow, that doesnt even look like amy...hmmmm.
and
wow, that doesnt even look like jessica alba
there no pic off Barack Obama but i can imagine what it would look like and i have faith in his intelligence... he'll be fine.